2002 BCPC Conference - Pests & Diseases
2 volumes - softcover 1042pp ISBN 1901396622 ISSN 09951506
The annual BCPC Conference held in Brighton, is a leading international
event for all those involved in the world-wide crop protection industry.
In 2002, the conference focussed on pests and diseases looking at new compounds
and various management strategies. The following complementary themes ran throughout
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- New chemical advances - including compounds and developments in
formulation and application technology.
- Food supply & safety - a theme addressed in the Monday symposium,
the Bawden Memorial lecture and throughtout the conference.
- Practical approaches and advances - in a wide variety of crops including
organic crops, biological control and the potential role of transgenic crops.
- New technology - including plant pathogenic inoculum and neonicotinoid
- Environmental issues - covering biodiversity, ICM in field vegetables and the
fate of pesticides in the environment.
: Spring 2003
: agriculture & forestry
: crop protection
: environmental impact
: environmental science
: food safety
: genetically modified organisms
: integrated crop protection
: pest control
: plant science