Biotechnology and Sustainable Agriculture 2006 and Beyond
Edited by Xu, Z.; Li, J.; Xue, Y.; Yang, W.
Proceedings of the 11th IAPTC&B Congress, August 13-18, 2006 Beijing, China
Hardcover 498 pp ISBN 9781402066344
This book contains a collection of papers presented at the above conference. It provides a sumamry
of the latest advances in plant science, covering updated developments in plant tissue culture as well as
covering state-of-the-art technology in plant biotechnology, prsented by leading international scientists.
Of interest to agricultural scientists, plant breeders and geneticists, plant biotechnologists, biotech industry,
international policy makers
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Advances In Plant Molecular Biology.
- Functional Genomics.
- Plant Transformation Technology.
- In Vitro System As The Model For Discovery In Molecular Biology.
- Molecular Control Of Abiotic Resistance.
- Plant Insect Interaction.
- Molecular Mechanisms On Plant-Microbe Interactions.
- Metabolic Engineering.
- Improving Nutritional Quality Of Crops
- Signal Transduction.
- Biotechnology In Cereals
- Biotechnology In Economic Crops
- Biotechnology In Medicinal, Woody And Horticultural Plants.
- Tissue Culture For Biodiversity Preservation
- Plants As Bioreacter/Molecular Pharming.
- Molecular Breeding.
- Regeneration, Micropropagation And Industrialization.
- Protoplasts, Haploids And Embryo Culture In Crop Improvement.
- Technology Transfer To Developing Countries.
- Author Index.
: agriculture & forestry
: cell culture
: plant genetics
: plant science
: sustainable development