Towards a Cleaner Planet - Energy for the Future
Edited by Klapp, Jaime; Cervantes-Cota, Jorge L.; Chávez Alcalá, José Federico
This book presents an overview of the main energy sources, production problems and energy perspectives in
Germany and Mexico. It surveys the present status of traditional and alternative energy sources,
including fossil fuels, nuclear, hydraulic, eolic, solar, and hydrogen cells. The book emphasizes the search
for answers to such questions as
Hardcover 420 pp ISBN 9783540713449
- What are the main problems of industries based on fossil fuels?
- What are the proved energy reserves?
- What is the present status of hydraulic and nuclear energy, including nuclear waste disposal, among others?
Discussion extends to the general problem of energy efficiency, addressed from several points of view.
Of interest to professionals scientists and academic researchers interested in the present state and future
possibilities of energy exploitation and efficiency
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Part I General Overview and Energy Efficiency.
- Part II Traditional Energy Resources.
- Part III Alternative Energy Resources.
: energy efficiency
: renewable energy