Archaea - Molecular and Cellular Biology
Edited by Ricardo Cavicchioli
This new volume focuses on the cell biology of archaea. Individual chapters cover essential background
information, examine the most recent discoveries, and conclude with thoughts on future research directions in the field.
Hardback 576 pp ISBN 9781555813918
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Presents a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of the archaea
- Includes an opening chapter written by Carl Woese that examines the history of the archaea movement
- Describes key cellular processes, such as DNA replication, transcription, translation, lipids, and metabolism
- Provides an overview of the ecology and physiological diversity of the archaeal world
- Discusses biotechnological and biomedical applications of archaea and their cellular products.
: biology, general
: biomedical sciences