Recent Trends in Fuel Cell Science and Technology
Edited by S Basu
Jointly published with Anamaya Publishers, New Delhi, India who retain distribution rights in India.
Hardback 260 pp ISBN 9780387355375
The book covers all the proposed fuel cell systems including PEMFC, SOFC, PAFC, MCFC, regenerative fuel
cells, direct alcohol fuel cells, and small fuel cells to replace batteries.
Of interest to researchers in Electrochemistry, Materials Science, industrial Chemistry/chemical Engineering
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Electro-analytical Techniques in Fuel Cell Research and Development.
- Polymer Electrolyte Memebrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC): Principles, Designs and State of the Art.
- Gas Diffusion Layer.- Water problem in PEMFC and its Countermeasures.
- Micro Fuel Cells.
- Direct Conversion of Coal-Derived Carbon in Fuel Cells.
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell: Principles, Designs and State of the Art.
- Direct Alcohol Alkaline Fuel Cell.
- Power Conditioner for Fuel Cell.
- Future Direction.
: fuel cells
: power generation