Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces
Edited by Toyoko Imae
Trends in Methodology and Technology (Interface Science and Technology, Volume 14)
Hardback 378 pp ISBN 9780123725707
- Introducing novel methodologies and technologies
- Covering the different types of monolayers
- Discusses all currently available instrumental techniques for studying all types of monolayer
Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces describes the advanced chemistry of
monolayers at interfaces. Focusing on the recent trends of methodology and technology, which are indispensable
in monolayer science. They are applied to monolayers of surfactants, amphiphiles, polymers, dendrimers, enzymes,
and proteins, which serve many uses.
Introduces the methodologies of scanning probe microscopy, surface force instrumentation, surface spectroscopy,
surface plasmon optics, reflectometry, and near-field scanning optical microscopy. Modern interface reaction method,
lithographic technology and different types of monolayers like adsorption, Langmuir and Langmuir-Blodgett
monolayers at air/liquid, liquid/liquid, liquid/solid and air/solid interfaces, are all covered.
For academic and professional researchers, students and engineers
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy for Self-Assembled Monolayers (P. Brodard, H. Fukumura).
- Monolayer Properties Probed by Surface Forces Measurements (A. Dendinaite).
- Surface Plasmon Optics for the Characterization of Biofunctional Architectures
(Fang Yu et al.).
- Probing Surfactant Adsorption at the Solid-Solutin Interface by Neutron Reflectometry
(J. Penfold, R.K. Thomas).
- Near-Field Scanning Optical Microscopy of Lipid Membranes (B.N. Flanders, R.C. Dunn).
- Micro/Nano Lithography using Self-Assembled Monolayers (SAMs)(O. Takai, K. Hayashi).
- Highly Fluorinated Lnagmuir, Langmuir-Blodgett and Gibbs Monolayers (M. Pierre Krafft).
- Structure and Physicochemical Properties of Polyalkylsiloxane Monolayers Prepared
onto the Solid Substrate (T. Koga, A. Takahara).
- Hono- and Hybrid-Monolayers of Dendritic Polymers (Toyoko Imae et al.).
- Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy of Monolayers at the Air-Water Interface
(Jiayin Zheng, R.M. Leblanc).
- Measurement of Complex Formation and Agfregation at the Liquid-Liquid interface (Hitoshi Watarai).
- Monolayers on air/Solid Interfacwes - Vibrational Spectroscopy and Atomic Force Microscopy
Studies (Yukihiro Ozaki et al.).
: plastics & polymers