Block Copolymers in Nanoscience
Edited by Massimo Lazzari , Guojun Liu and Sébastien Lecommandoux
This first book to take a detailed look at one of the key focal points where nanotechnology
and polymers meet provides both an introductory view for beginners as well as in-depth knowledge
for specialists in the various research areas involved. It investigates all types of application for block
copolymers: as tools for fabricating other nanomaterials, as structural components in hybrid materials and
nanocomposites, and as functional materials. The multidisciplinary approach covers all stages from chemical
synthesis and characterization, presenting applications from physics and chemistry to biology and medicine,
such as micro- and nanolithography, membranes, optical labeling, drug delivery,
as well as sensory and analytical uses.
Hardcover 447 pp ISBN 9783527313099
List of Contributors.
- An Introduction to Block Copolymer Applications: State-of-the-art and Future Developments.
- Guidelines for Synthesizing Block Copolymers.
- Block Copolymer Vesicles.
- Block Copolymer Micelles for Drug Delivery in Nanoscience.
- Stimuli-responsive Block Copolymer Assemblies.
- Self-assembly of Linear Polypeptide-based Block Copolymers.
- Synthesis, Self-assembly and Applications of Polyferrocenylsilane (PFS) Block Copolymers.
- Supramolecular Block Polymers Containing Metal-Ligand Binding Sites: From Synthesis to Properties.
- Methods for the Alignment and the Large-scale Ordering of Block Copolymer Morphologies.
- Block Copolymer Nanofibers and Nanotubes.
- Nanostructured Carbons from Block Coplymers.
- Block Copolymers at Interfaces.
- Block Copolymers as Templates for the Generation of Mesostructured Inorganic Materials.
- Mesostructured Polymers-Inorganic Hybrid Materials from Blocked Macromolecular Architectures
- Block Ionomers for Fuel Cell Application.
- Structure, Properties and Applications of Crystallizable ABA and ABC Triblock Copolymers with
Hydrogenated Polybutadiene Blocks.
- Basic Understanding of Phase Behavior and Structure of Silicone Block Copolymers and Surfactant-Block
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
: fuel cells
: plastics & polymers