Oxidation of Primary Alcohols to Carboxylic Acids - A Guide to Current Common Practice
Gabriel Tojo and Marcos I Fernandez
This work provides an elaborated description of the experimental methods used for the oxidation
of alcohols to acids. It supplies important data on possible interferences from protecting groups
and functional groups, as well as on potential side-reactions. This is a must for anyone involved
in the preparation of organic compounds.
Hardcover 116 p., 146 illus., ISBN 9780387354316
Written for synthetic organic chemists in Academia and Industry; undergraduate and graduate students
of Organic Chemistry.
- Jones and Other CrO3 - Based Oxidations
- Pyridinium Dichromate (PDC) in Dimethylformamide. The Method of Corey and Schmidt
- Heyns Oxidation
- Ruthenium Tetroxide and Other Ruthenium Compounds
- TEMPO-Mediated Oxidations.
- Oxidation of Alcohols to Carboxylic Acids via Isolated Aldehydes
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below: