Glycopeptides and Glycoproteins - Synthesis, Structure, and Application
Edited by Valentin Wittmann
Present critical reviews of the present position and future trends in modern chemical research in a series of
short and concise reports on chemistry, each written by world renound experts.
Hardback 265 pp, 86 illus. ISBN 9783540367604
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Chemical Synthesis of Glycopeptides.- C. Haase, O. Seitz
- Enzymatic Synthesis of Glycopeptides and Glycoproteins.- D.A. Thayer, C.-H. Wong
- Synthesis and Application of Glycopeptide and Glycoprotein Mimetics.- D. Specker, V. Wittmann
- Synthetic Glycopeptide-Based Vaccines.- J.D. Warren, X. Geng, S.J. Danishefsky
- Synopsis of Structural, Biosynthetic, and Chemical Aspects of Glycopeptide Antibiotics.- F.
Wolter, S. Schoof, R.D. Süssmuth
- Conformation of Glycopeptides and Glycoproteins - B. Meyer, H. Möller
: synthesis, chemical