Microirrigation for Crop Production
Edited by Freddie R. Lamm, James E. Ayars, Francis S. Nakayama
Microirrigation has become the fastest growing segment of the irrigation industry
worldwide and has the potential to increase the quality of food supply through improved water
fertilizer efficiency. This book is meant to update the text "Trickle Irrigation, Design, Operation and Management".
This text offers the most current understanding of the management criteria needed to obtain maximum water and
Hardback 642 pp ISBN 9780444506078
Of interest to researchers in crop science, agronomy, irrigation studies, food science, and environmentalists.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Soil Water Concepts
- Irrigation Scheduling
- General System Design Principles
- Economic Implications of Microirrigation
- Application of Chemical Materials .
- Application of Biological Effluent
- field Performance and Evaluation
- Surface Drip Irrigation
- Subsurface Drip Irrigation
- Bubbler Irrigation
- Microsprinkler Irrigation
- List of Terms and Symbols
: agriculture & forestry
: water science