Analysis and Detection by Capillary Electrophoresis
Edited by Maria Luisa Marina, Angel Ríos and Miguel Valcárcel
Hardback 796 pp ISBN 9780444517180
- An overview of practical approaches employed in capillary electrophoresis, including the fundamentals,
instrumentation, and applications of continuous detections systems employed in capillary electrophoresis
- Covers aspects of capillary electrophoresis that have never previously been covered
- Written by leading experts in the field
Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) is a powerful analytical technique used to separate compounds and is
increasingly being used in routine analytical laboratories. Analysis and Detection by Capillary Electrophoresis
presents developments enabling the enhancement of the detection sensitivity in CE, including the different
strategies used to achieve sensitivity requirements. It describes techniques allowing sample preconcentration
and sensitive continuous detection systems and looks at recent developments such as chiral analysis in CE and
electrochemical detection in microchips. UV-Vis absorbance detection, as the most widely used detection system in
CE, is also presented. Analysis and Detection by Capillary Electrophoresis delves into the practical approaches
used in the field and will greatly benefit analytical chemists, as well as students, teachers, technical analysts, scientists
involved in capillary electrophoresis.
Of interest to students, professors and teachers; technical analysts; scientists and researchers involved in
capillary electrophoresis; analytical chemists and those interested in analytical separation techniques.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Fundamentals of capillary electrophoresis (M. Luisa Marina et al.).
- Separation modes in capillary electrophoresis (M. Angeles García et al.).
- On-line sample preconcentration techniques in capillary electrophoresis (Hong Chen, Shigeru Terabe).
- Coupling continuous flow systems to capillary electrophoresis (B.M. Simonet et al.).
- UV-Vis absorbance detection in capillary electrophoresis (A.L. Crego, M. Luisa Marina).
- Fluorescence detection in capillary electrophoresis (M.T. Veledo et al.).
- Novel optical detection techniques in CE based on phosphorescence or chemiluminescence (J. Kuijt et al.).
- Electrochemical detection in capillary electrophoresis (K.M. Hanson et al.).
- Mass spectrometry detection in capillary electrophoresis (C. Simó, A. Cifuentes).
- Inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry for specific detection in capillary electrophoresis (G. Alvarez Llamas).
- Vibrational spectroscopic detection in capillary electrophoresis (CE) (S. Kulka, B. Lendl).
- Coupling NMR to CE (D.A. Jayawickrama, J.V. Sweedler).
- Chiral analysis by capillary electrophoresis (C. García-Ruiz, M.L. Marina).
- Electrochemical detection in capillary electrophoresis microchips (A. Javier Blasco, A. Escarpa).
: analytical methods
: electrochemical methods
: mass spectrometry