The Alkaloids - Chemistry and Biology - volume 62
Edited by Geoffrey A. Cordell
Hardback 276 pp ISBN 9780124695627
- Up-to-date reviews on a large and very important group of natural products from
both a chemical and biological perspective.
- Comprehensive dynamic reviews written by the leading authors in the respective fields.
- Broader coverage than before on the biological aspects.
This series is world-renowned as the leading compilation of current reviews
of this vast field. Internationally acclaimed for more than forty years, The Alkaloids:
Chemistry and Biology, founded by the late Professor R.H.F. Manske, continues to
provide outstanding coverage of this rapidly expanding field. Each volume provides, through its
distinguished authors, up-to-date and
detailed coverage of particular classes or sources of alkaloids.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Preface (Geoffrey A. Cordell)
- Protoberberine Alkaloids (Emidio Vasconcelos Leitao da-Cunha et al.).
- The Stemona Alkaloids (Ronaldo A. Pilli et al.).
- Alkaloids of the Hernandiaceae: Occurrence and a Compilation of their Biological Activities
(Lucia M. Conserva, Josť Maria Barbosa Filho).
: biology, general
: plant science