The Alkaloids - Chemistry and Biology - volume 61
Edited by Geoffrey A. Cordell
Hardback 292 pp ISBN 9780124695610
- Up-to-date reviews on a large and very important group of natural products from both a chemical
and biological perspective.
- Comprehensive dynamic reviews written by the leading authors in the respective fields.
- Broader coverage than before on the biological aspects.
This book is Volume 61 of the well known series, the leading compilation of current reviews of this vast field.
Internationally acclaimed for more than forty years, The Alkaloids: Chemistry and Biology,
founded by the late Professor R.H.F. Manske, continues to provide outstanding coverage of the
rapidly expanding field of the chemotaxonomy, structure elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis,
and biology of all classes of alkaloids from higher and lower plants, marine organisms, and various terrestrial animals.
Each volume provides, through its distinguished authors,
up-to-date and detailed coverage of particular classes or sources of alkaloids.
Of interest to chemists, pharmacologists, and biochemists
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Preface (Geoffrey A. Cordell).
- The Lycopodium Alkaloids (Jun€ichi Kobayashi, Hiroshi Morita).
- The Marine Bromotyrosine Derivatives (Jiangnan Peng et al.).
: biology, general