Advances in Organometallic Chemistry
Edited by Robert West and Anthony Hill
Advances in Organometallic Chemistry, Volume 53
hardcover 332 ISBN 9780120311538
Provides an authoritative, definitive review addressing all aspects of organometallic chemistry
- Useful to researchers within this active field and is a must for every modern library of chemistry
- High quality research book within this rapidly developing field
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry - the study
of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed series contains authoritative reviews
that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field which has expanded enormously since the publication of
Volume 1 in 1964.
Of interest to Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
Metal Complexes of Monocarbon Carboranes: A Neglected Area of Study (T.D. McGrath, F.G.A. Stone).
- Synthesis of Novel Silicon-Containing Compounds via Lewis Acid Catalyzed Reactions (Il Nam Jung, Bok Ryul Yoo).
- Bidentate Group 13 Lewis Acid with Ortho-Phenylene and peri-Naphtalenediyl Backbones (M. Melaimi, F.P. Gabbai).
- Metallasilsesquioxanes (V. Lorenz, F.T. Edelmann).
- Cations of Group 14 Organometallics (T. Müller).
- Recent Advances in Nonclassical Interligand Si...H Interactions (G.I. Nikonov).