Solid/Liquid Separation - Scale-up of Industrial Equipment
Stephen Tarleton and Richard J Wakeman
Hardback 454 pp ISBN 9781856174206
- Provides guidance on how to tackle practical solid/liquid separation problems in an industrial setting
- Shows how to plan, conduct and interpret experiments
- Details test procedures, types of tests and how to interpret results when assessing a new application
- Strong emphasis on current industrial practice
- Provides a practical account which will help lead to the best use of appropriate equipment yielding
This book identifies test procedures used within sectors of the solid/liquid separation equipment industry,
providing practical explanations for test data and their uses when faced with a new application to assess.
With a strong practical emphasis, this book is ideal for use as a reference text for engineers concerned with
applications evaluation of equipment or its scale-up.
This book forms part of a five-volume set on all aspects of filtration and separation processes.
Another volume currently available from the set is: Solid/ Fluid Separation Processes:
Principles of Industrial Filtration
Readership: Plant and process engineers, project design and equipment engineers, contractors, consultants,
operations managers, chemical engineers.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Chemical Pretreatment (M. Pearse & D. Lilley)
- Deep Bed Filters
(N. Graham & C. Fitzpatrick
- Cartridge Filters (T. Towler)
- Batch (Pressure) Filters
(I. Townsend & J. Palmer)
- Continuous (Vacuum) Filters (A. Walker)
- Sedimenting Centrifuges
- Filtering Centrifuges (C. Grimwood)
- Micro- and Ultra- Filters (T. Lilley).