Marine Biotechnology I
Edited by Yves Le Gal and Roland Ulber
This is volume 96 in the Series: Advances in Biochemical
Engineering / Biotechnology. This review series covers trends in modern biotechnology. Many aspects
of this interdisciplinary technology, where knowledge, methods and expertise are required from chemistry,
biochemistry, microbiology, genetics, chemical enginerring and computer science are covered in the various volumes.
Hardcover XII, 288 p ISBN 9783540256595
See also Marine Biotechnology II
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- T. Schweder, U. Lindequist, M. Lalk: Screening for New Metabolites from Marine Microorganisms.
- J.-P. Bergé, G. Barnathan: Fatty Acids from Lipids of Marine Organisms: Molecular Biodiversity,
Roles as Biomarkers, Biologically-Active Compounds, and Economical Aspects.
- F. Guérard, D. Sellos, Y. Le Gal: Fisch and Shellfish Upgrading, Traceability.
- T. Matsunaga, H. Takeyama, H. Miyashita, H. Yokouchi: Marine Microalgae.
- G. Debashish, S. Malay, S. Barindra, M. Joydeep: Marine Enzymes.
G. Antranikian, C.E. Vorgias, C. Bertoldo: Extreme Environments as a Resource for Microorganisms and
: water science