Directory of Toll Fermentation and Cell Culture Facilities, Tenth Edition (2013)
Edited by James E. Flinn
Fully updated for 2013
Spiral bound 200 pp ISBN 9780979522437
Whether you need access to tolling services or business/market intelligence, with this new edition
you will have at your fingertips information covering::
- Two-page profilesof 88 large and small tolling facilities in 24 countries
- Facility experience with specific bioproducts, production organism and scale of their bioreactors,
vessel instrumentation and downstream processing hardware
- An extensive cross referencing section to aid the screening candidate facilities
- E-mail, telephone and website contact information
This directory can be used to:
- Identify and select facilities for the production of microbial fermentation and cell culture of products sold to
food, feed, pharma, personal care, agricultural, industrial and other markets
- Learn of capabilities for the process development steps that lead to a viable manufacturing operation
- Find facilities to produce cGMP biopharmaceuticals for clinical trials
- Discover facilities that do mammalian, plant or insect cell culture
- Screen for facilities that fit a your unique contract manufacturing need.
The focus of this directory is on facilities that perform the fermentation or cell culture step(s) for the
production commercial bioproducts, rather than on those associated operations for preparing the
commercial forms of the product of interest, e.g., dosage forms - oral, topical, aerosol, suspensions, etc.
As such, it is an excellent starting point for any organization seeking tolling/contract manufacturing
services to supplement its in-house capability.The profiled firms are those that, when offered the opportunity,
were willing toprovide ispecific information on their facility hardware, experience and capabilities.
Collectively, they represent a unique resource not readily available without considerable research.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
: Recent additions
: cell culture
: downstream processing