Industrial Proteomics: Applications for Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Edited by Daniel Figeys
This book covers both basic elements and the state-of-the-art in applications of proteomics.
The first section gives an introduction to the field, from differential approaches to functional proteomics,
including yeast two-hybrid, mass spectrometry, mapping of post-translational modifications, and NMR
spectroscopy. The second section offers a complete picture of industry studies in proteomics for human
health and biotechnology applications. The final section addresses the future, looking at the most promising
areas such as protein arrays and the integration of genomic and proteomic tools.
Paperback 320 pp ISBN 9780471457145
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- 1. Proteomics: The Basic Overview (Daniel Figeys).
- 2. Mapping Protein-Protein Interactions (Daniel Figeys).
- 3. Protein Post-Translational Modifications: Phosphorylation Site Analysis Using Mass Spectrometry (Roland S. Annan and Francesca Zappacosta).
- 4. The Use of High Throughput Crystallography and In Silico Methods for Structure Based Drug Design (Leslie W. Tarr, Andy J. Jennings and Duncan E. McRee).
- 5. High Throughput Analysis of Protein Structure by H/D Exchange (H/D-Ex) Mass Spectrometry (Yoshitomo Hamuro, Patricia C. Weber and Patrick R. Griffin).
- 6. Proteomics Technologies for Identification and Validation of Protein Targets (John E. Hale, Weija Ou, Pavel Shiyanov, Michael D. Knierman and James R. Ludwig).
- 7. Proteomics Discovery of Biomarkers (Robert MassÚ and Bernard F. Gibbs).
- 8. Industrial-Scale Proteomics Analysis of Human Plasma (Keith Rose).
- 9. Chemical Genomics: Targets on Display (Steve Doberstein, Philip W. Hammond and RenÚ S. Hubert).
- 10. Bioinformatics for Proteomics (Christian Ahrens, Hans Jespersen and Soeren Schandorff).
- 11. Protein Arrays (David S. Wilson and Steffen Nock).
: analytical methods
: modelling, computer & mathematical