Richard J. Alexander
Eagan Press Handbook Series
The unique style and format of the Eagan Press Handbook Series includes
diagrams, illustrations, tables, fast facts, and troubleshooting guides. These
tools provide the information needed to make Eagan Press Handbooks timesavers
on the job, in the classroom, or at the bench. This book is a complete,
hands-on reference for anyone using nutritive sweeteners and covers their
applications to enhance the quality of products. The contents cover:
Softcover 120 pp approx ISBN 0913250953
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Sweetness as a Sensory Property.
- Chemistry of Carbohydrates.
- Functional Properties.
- Production, Handling and Storage.
- Analytical Test Methods.
- Grain-Based Products.
- Confectionery and Dairy Products.
- Puddings, Fruit Products, Vegetables.
- Other Applications.
- Nutritional and Regulatory Considerations.
: dairy products
: food & beverage products
: food ingredients
: food science
: nutrition, human
: nutritive sweeteners