Interfacial Separation of Particles
Shouci Lu , Robert Pugh and Eric Forssberg
Hardback 706 pp ISBN 9780444516060
Interfacial Separation of Particles is concerned with the processing and separation of fine solid particles in
liquid solutions using interfacial technology.
- Is clearly written based on strong systematic science fundamentals
- Provides comprehensive coverage on particle technology, mineral processing and water treatment
- Includes practical examples from the different industrial fields
Interfacial separation has been finding wide application in many industrial fields, such as pigment and filler
production, mineral processing, environmental protection, hydrometallurgy, bioengineering, food and beverage
industry and chemical industry.
This book describes all interfacial separation techniques and discusses the general and specific fundamentals
of the techniques. The book intends to promote theoretical understanding and the more promising developments
of interfacial separation technology whilst broadening the reader's background knowledge of industrial suspensions.
Readership: Post-graduate students, researchers and engineers working in particle technology, mineral processing,
environmental engineering, biotechnology
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Surface Properties of Particles.
- Modification of Particle Surfaces.
- Particle-Particle Interactions.
- Industrial Suspensions.
- Coagulation, Heterocoagulation and Practical Coagulation.
- Flocculation with Polymers.
- Hydrophobic Flocculation and Hydrophobic Aggregation Separation (HAS).
- Magnetic Co-Aggregation and Combined Aggregation.
- Dispersion of Particles in Liquids.
- Gas/Liquid Interfacial Separation.
- Equipment for Interfacial Separation.