Forest Policy Analysis
Professor Max Krott, Director of the Institute of Forest Policy and Nature Conservation at the University
of Göttingen, Germany, introduces the most important political players and stakeholders, including the forest
owners, the general population, forest workers and employees, forest associations and administration, as well as
the media. He illustrates the political and regulatory instruments using examples in current forest policy. Forest
Policy Analysis places a special emphasis on the informal processes that are indispensable in understanding
practical politics. References made to current English and German-language publications on forest policy
studies enable further information to be found with concern to special issues.
Hardcover 323 pp ISBN 9781402034787
Written for Forest Socio-Economists, Foresters, Specialists in Sustainability and Natural Resources
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- 1. Professionalization Of Forest Sector Policy Making.
- 2. Interests And Conflicts In The Forest Sector.
- 3. Programs For Forest Protection And Utilization.
- 4. Forest Users: Owners, Workers and Employees, And The General Population.
- 5. Associations And Political Parties.
- 6. Government And Administration.
- 7. Informational Instruments.
- 8. Economic Instruments.
- 9. Regulatory Instruments.
- 10. Land-Use Planning.
- 11. Political System And Political Process.
: agriculture & forestry