Handbook of Chemistry and Physics on CD-ROM Version 2011 - 12th edition
Edited by David R Lide
Augmented by a series of practical utilities, the CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics on
CD-ROM, Version 2011 contains all of the information found in the most recent print edition
in a conveniently searchable electronic format. A mainstay for scientists around the world for more than
90 years, the handbook (also available in printed version printed version continues to
evolve with major updates, expansions, and new tables.
CD-ROM ISBN 9781439846544
- Thermophysical Properties of Selected Fluids at Saturation
- Temperature and Pressure Dependence of Liquid Density Electron Stopping Powers
- General Physical Properties of Selected Polymers
- Abbreviations Used in Polymer Science and Technology
The CD-ROM edition offers flexible capabilities and convenient features that make searches for data quick and easy
- Structure searching
- Interactive tables in spreadsheet format - sort, edit, and merge to suit your purpose
- Tables hot-linked to chemical structures
- Cross-table searching - one search locates everything about a specific topic
- Powerful data selection tools that allow you to customize the display and export data
- New and updated references
- Pentium II processor or higher
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP
- Internet Explorer 5.x or higher
- 15 MB available disk space; 32 MB RAM
- 24X speed CD-ROM drive
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0
include aspects of Chemistry, General Physics and Analytical Chemistry similar to those of the printed version
which are as follows:
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Basic Constants,
- Units, and Conversion Factors.
- Symbols, Terminology, and Nomenclature.
Physical Constants of Organic Compounds.
- Properties of the Elements and Inorganic Compounds.
Thermochemistry, Electrochemistry, and Kinetics.
- Fluid Properties.
- Analytical Chemistry.
Molecular Structure and Spectroscopy.
- Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Properties of Solids.
- Geophysics, Astronomy, and Acoustics.
- Practical Laboratory Data.
Health and Safety Information
- Mathematical Tables.
- Sources of Physical and Chemical Data.
: CRC Press
: Recent additions
: analytical methods