New Food Product Development: From Concept to Marketplace, Second Edition
Gordon W Fuller
Incorporates the latest technologies and advances in a cohesive overview of all aspects of new
food product development Presents and evaluates techniques of new product development and simulated test markets
Includes expanded discussion of the unique problems of product development for the food service industry
Hardback 408 pp ISBN 9780849316739
This new edition of a best-selling text in food product development provides a comprehensive
overview of the new food product development process. Stages of development are described in detail,
beginning with sources of ideas, then moving through development, final screening, and introduction into
the marketplace. With extensive experience in new food product development, the author outlines ways a
company can organize for new product development and utilize available resources. He focuses on the roles,
functions, and interactions of the members of the food product development team as well as other company
departments and outside
resources in the food product development process.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- An Introduction to New Food Products and Their Development.
- Getting Ideas for New Food Products.
- Organizing for New Food Product Development.
- The Strategists: Their Impact on Product Development.
- The Tacticians: How they influence Product Development.
- The Support Group: Their Influence on Screening in the Product Development Process.
- The Final Screening: Introduction to the Marketplace.
- Using Outside Resources for New Food Product Development.
- New Food Product Development in the Food Service Industry.
- New Food Product Development in the Food Ingredient Industry.
- What I have Learned so Far.
: business & management
: food ingredients
: food science