Alternate Energy: Assessment & Implementation Reference Book
James J Winebrake
Here's your opportunity to look into the future of energy technologies, with emphasis on alternative,
or non-conventional technologies, their potential impacts, and the technical, economic and policy issues
that will affect their successful integration into global energy markets. Over the past several years, industry
and government have turned to a strategic planning technique called "roadmapping" to help assess future
energy management practices and technologies.
Hardback 243 ISBN 9780824742898
This book considers energy management and technology
development over the next several decades by exploring data from these energy technology roadmaps.
International in scope, the book examines both the technical and non-technical aspects of emerging technologies.
Detailed technology assessments for specific alternative energy resources are presented. An overview of the
problems associated with conventional energy consumption is included, as well as an insightful discussion of
technology implementation issues from the author's own well-informed and cautiously optimistic perspective.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Introduction: What is an Energy Roadmap
- Lighting Technology Roadmap
- Commercial Buildings Technology Roadmap
- Residential Building Technology Roadmap
- Windows Industry Technology Roadmap
- Hydrogen Energy Technology Roadmap
- Biomass Technology Roadmap
- Small Wind Power Energy Roadmap
- Solar Electric Power Technology Roadmap
- Conclusion: Learning from the Roadmaps
: CRC Press
: renewable energy
: solar energy
: wind energy