Optimising Pesticide Use
Edited by Wilson, Michael F.
John Wiley & Sons
Optimising Pesticide Use brings together the wide range of scientific disciplines necessary
to ensure best practice through monitoring what is used and improving how it is formulated and
applied. The book provides:
Hardcover 222 Pages ISBN 9780471490753
- An in-depth exploration of pesticide optimisation from the view point of industry and research scientist
- A case study on the development of a new range of active chemistries from bacteria
- A discussion of complementary pest control methods
This text will provide essential information to workers in the pesticide industry and
regulatory community who need to be aware of current thinking and advancements in the
optimal use of pesticidal compounds and systems, as well as environmental organisations
and aid development organisations.
From the contents
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
1. Optimising Pesticide Use - Introduction (M. F. Wilson).
2. Pesticide Usage Monitoring (M. R. Thomas).
3. Application Technologies (J. C. van de Zande, C. S. Parkin and A. J. Gilbert).
4. Handling and Dose Control (P. C. H. Miller).
5. Specialised Application Technology (G. A. Matthews).
6. The Aerial Application of Pesticides (N. Woods).
7. Formulating Pesticides (R. Sohm).
8. Rational Pesticide Use: Spatially and Temporally Targeted Application of Specific Products (R. Bateman).
9. Complementary Pest Control Methods (C. H. Bell, D. M. Armitage and B. R. Champ).
: crop protection
: integrated crop protection
: pest control
: sustainable agriculture