Diseases of Woody Ornamentals and Trees CD-ROM (Personal Use Version*)
Note The use of the CD-Roms is covered by the APS License Agreement
CD-Rom 716 full color images ISBN 0890543070
Personal Use Version is limited to a single user
This powerful teaching tool and disease reference CD-Rom is compilation of 716 woody
ornamental and shade tree disease images including conifer species such as pine, spruce, fir
and hemlock; elm, rhododendron, azalea, rose, even ornamental palms.
Search for images by both common and botanical host names, pathogen, disease name, and
key word to discover images of problems caused by fungi, bacteria, viruses, phytoplasmas,
nematodes, physiological disorders, nutrient deficiencies, herbicide injuries, and insect
Disease images may be magnified, printed, and exported for use in presentation software
such as PowerPoint, or use the built-in slide-show feature to create an instant lecture using
specific images related to your talk.
For Educational Use:
- create a strong visual impact in projects and presentations
- develop personalized slide shows for lectures and seminars
- create study guides and reference material that appeals to visually oriented students
- teach students to identify and diagnose diseases for more accurate control recommendations
For Corporate Use:
- train staff in disease recognition
- improve productivity by providing visual examples of diseases.
System Requirements: IBM Compatible PC with Windows 95; Windows 98;
Windows 2000; or Windows NT. 640 x 480 SVGA capable of 65,536 colors.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
American Phytopathological Society
: pest control
: plant pathology
: plant science
: trees and timber