Polymers from the Inside Out - An Introduction to Macromolecules
Edited by Tonelli, Alan E. and Srinivasarao, Mohan
The study of polymers covers long, chain-like arrangements of chemically bonded
monomers, including such biopolymers as proteins,
DNA, and starch as well as industrial polymers such as polyester, nylon, and rubber.
This book discusses the structure, synthesis, physical
properties, and utility of polymers.
Hardcover 280 pp ISBN 9780471381389
- Step-Growth Polymerization.
- Chain-Growth Polymerization.
- The Microstructures of Polymers.
- The Conformational Characteristics of Polymers.
- Solution Properties of Polymers.
- Bulk Properties of Polymers.
- Naturally Occurring Biopolymers.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
: molecular biology
: plastics & polymers