Planning and Installing Photovoltaic Systems - A Guide for Installers, Architects and Engineers (2nd edition)
The German Solar Energy Society
James and James
The second edition has been fully updated to reflect the state of the art in technology
and concepts, including: new chapters on marketing and the history of PV; new
information on the photovoltaic market; new material on lightning protection; a new
section on building integrated systems;
and new graphics, data and photos.
PB Wiro with Spine 396pp ISBN 9781844074426
- Offers comprehensive guidance for professionals who wish to install
photovoltaic technology; in full colour throughout.
- Includes checklists for project managers, a review of relevant simulation tools plus
data on selected regional, national and international renewable energy support programmes
- Written by experts, offering practical insight into the application of this technology
Growth in photovoltaic (PV) manufacturing worldwide continues to increase.
In parallel, appropriate standards and certification schemes are being developed.
During this transition period, clear guidance is crucial for integrating this technology into
working practices of professionals in the building sector. This book offers such guidance,detailing every subject necessary for
succesful project implementation, from the technical design to the legal and market issues of
PV installation. Beginning with resource assessment and an outline of the core components, this guide comprehensively covers system design, economic analysis, installation, operation and maintenance of PV systems.
To find similar publications, click on a keyword below:
- Photovoltaic Basics
- PV Modules and Other Components of
- Site Surveys and Shading Analysis
- Planning and Sizing
Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems
- System Sizing, Design and Simulation Software
Mounting Systems and Building Integration
- Installing, Commissioning and Operating Grid-Connected
- Stand-alone Photovoltaic Systems
- Economics and Environmental Issues
- Marketing and Promotion
: renewable energy
: solar energy